Professional advice is critical at any stage of business – whether you’re starting, growing or ending a business. You are good at what you do, which is why you’re running a business, but managing a business can be intensely challenging. It is so multi-faceted, and business owners can often be consumed by the demands of the business. This comes at the expense of managing your own wealth, or by you missing out on extracting the value from your business.
How we can help
How we can help
No doubt you have made sure your business has a strong vision and direction – but you may need to ensure your efforts produce long term, sustainable results and that risks are minimised. We provide services and advice on:
- Establishing a business with the correct structure – sole trader, company or trust
- Ensuring all your registration, tax and compliance requirements are met
- Building cash flows and budgets for your business
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for self-managed super funds, companies and trusts
- Providing strategic advice to ensure you legally minimise tax and protect important assets
- Managing corporate super for your employees
- Provision of business expense insurance to cover your business if you are sick or injured
- Key Man insurance to protect your business if a critical employee is disabled or killed
Note that some of the above services are provided by our partner accounting firm.
General Advice Warning: This page contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider you financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.