Decisions surrounding aged care can be challenging. In particular, it involves financial questions like:
- How will the ongoing fees be met?
- What will the means tested care fee be?
- How will the aged pension be affected?
- How will the Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) be funded if moving into an Aged Care facility?
- Should the family home be kept or sold?
We can help you find the answers.
We can facilitate family discussions, help analyse the various strategies available and work out options for the family home. We can help you understand how aged care is funded and work out ongoing cash flow requirements.
Download our Aged Care Fact Sheet for more information.
General Advice Warning: This page contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider you financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.