Welcome to the seventh edition of the Aspirations Wealth (AW) Insights for 2023. AW constantly monitors the investment markets and aims to keep our valued clients regularly informed and updated.
In this Insights edition we cover:
- The Women’s Football World Cup
- The Value of Financial Advice
The Women’s Football World Cup
Like many, we have been captivated by the performance of the Matildas at the Football world cup. They’ve made Australia proud!
Facts you may not know:
- LONGEST SHOOTOUT
The Australia v France quarter final game had the longest shootout in World Cup history — men’s or women’s — with 10 rounds and Australia winning 7-6.
- MOST ATTENDED WOMEN’S SPORTING EVENT IN HISTORY
The FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 is poised to become one of the most attended women’s sporting events in history.
- MATILDAS HAVE BROKEN TV RATINGS RECORDS, BEATING AFL GRAND FINAL AND ORIGIN
The Matildas have broken TV ratings records, beating the AFL grand final and Origin.
- 2023 IS THE 9TH EDITION OF WOMENS WORLD CUP
First played in 1991 in China, won by USA (who have won 5/9). Other winners are Norway, Germany x 2 and Japan.
- PRIZE MONEY
This edition’s total prize pool is US $110 million:
The Value of Financial Advice
Financial advice remains critically important in today’s dynamic and complex economic landscape. As individuals navigate a multitude of financial decisions, the guidance of experts in the field can make a significant difference in their long-term financial well-being. Here’s why seeking financial advice remains a wise choice:
- Tailored Guidance: Each individual’s financial situation is unique. Financial advisers assess your specific circumstances, goals, risk tolerance and timelines to provide personalised recommendations that align with your objectives.
- Complexity of Choices: The financial world is constantly evolving, with new investment opportunities, tax regulations and retirement strategies emerging regularly. A financial adviser stays up-to-date on these changes and can help you navigate through the complexity of making informed choices.
- Objective Perspective: Emotions can cloud financial decision-making. An adviser provides an impartial viewpoint, helping you to make rational choices even during market volatility or major life changes.
- Holistic Planning: Financial advisers don’t just focus on a single aspect of your finances. They consider the bigger picture, incorporating investment planning, retirement planning, tax strategies, estate planning and more into a comprehensive financial roadmap.
- Risk Management: Investing always carries risks. A financial adviser helps you understand and manage these risks by diversifying your portfolio and recommending strategies that align with your risk tolerance.
- Long-Term Goals: A financial adviser assists in setting and achieving long-term financial goals. Whether it’s saving for retirement, purchasing a home, or funding education, they help you create a realistic plan to achieve your aspirations.
- Maximising Returns: Advisers provide insight into investment opportunities that you might not be aware of. Their expertise can help you maximise returns while managing risks.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that your financial affairs are in capable hands brings peace of mind. This confidence allows you to focus on other aspects of your life without constant financial worry.
In a world of ever-changing financial markets and economic uncertainties, seeking professional financial advice remains a prudent step to secure your financial future and achieve your goals.
Any advice contained in this insight/update is general advice only and does not take into consideration the reader’s personal circumstances. To avoid making a decision not appropriate to you, the content should not be relied upon or act as a substitute for receiving financial advice suitable to your circumstances. When considering a financial product please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. Aspirations Wealth Group is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Aspirations Private Wealth Pty Limited. ABN 57 622 182 076 – AFSL 503889.